SurfHooked Forums 3.3.6

Share your latest catch, tighten up your casting technique, or just enjoy the photos in a safe and friendly forum full of surf fishing enthusiasts

Anything related to surf fishing.
By irv
I enjoy many fishing forums, and I'm trying not to re-invent the wheel, but I haven't found a surf fishing forum that has the following things:
1. Active Admin and moderators
A forum full of spam is ridiculous. It spreads a clear picture that the forum is not maintained and will eventually die, which is what I'm seeing with other surf-fishing specific forums.
2. Easy method to share a report
I think people love to share a successful day of fishing. I sure do.
3. Easy Photo Sharing
People love photos and videos, especially photos and videos that contain fish. Making it easy and rewarding to share them will be key to a happy surf-fishing forum.
4. Easy Navigation, with minor changes only
This relates to 2 & 3, but I've seen many forums try to upgrade or move to the next big thing, and they completely obliterate the content creation. This one will be maintained and upgraded but only in small phases that do not affect the overall navigation.

Anyway, I'm gonna give it a go. I love fishing and I especially love surf fishing. There HAS to be like-minded folks out there.
Thanks for visiting
-Irv
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]

New Surfhooked Tshirts, hats, and more!